- Membership of the Society is open to any individual showing genuine interest in the Society’s objectives.
- Members must be willing to abide to the society’s objectives.
- An eligible person is considered a member upon self introduction to the society followed by registration
- Members must be willing and ready to learn and help others to develop their talents.
- Each Member of the society is reviewed and/or re-auditioned annually. The annual membership review is based on a Member’s overall participation in rehearsals and contribution to the Society, including: rehearsal and concert attendance, ticket sales, musical preparation and vocal quality, volunteer activities, and financial contributions to the society.
- If a Member has satisfied the membership policies, that Member’s re-audition will be waived for the upcoming season. Regardless, each section will be re-auditioned every four years. No Member may sing a concert until the membership review and/or re-audition has been completed